VIDEO IMAGE PROCESSING FOR EVALUATING PAVEMENT SURFACE DISTRESS
This digest presents the findings from the final report on NCHRP Project 1-27, which was conducted by Triple Vision, Inc., Dr. R.A. Fundakowski, Principal Investigator. The objective of NCHRP Project 1-27 was to develop a system for processing video images to identify, quantify, and classify pavement distress in terms of types, severity, and extent.
- Record URL:
- Distribution, posting, or copying of this PDF is strictly prohibited without written permission of the Transportation Research Board of the National Academy of Sciences. Unless otherwise indicated, all materials in this PDF are copyrighted by the National Academy of Sciences. Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1991-12
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Pagination: 4 p.
- NCHRP Research Results Digest
- Issue Number: 181
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
- TRT Terms: Classification; Defects; Identification systems; Image processing; Pavement distress; Pavements; Quantitative analysis
- Uncontrolled Terms: Identification; Quantifying; Video technology
- Subject Areas: Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Pavements; I23: Properties of Road Surfaces; I61: Equipment and Maintenance Methods;
- Accession Number: 00619172
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB, ATRI
- Created Date: Feb 29 1992 12:00AM