PIPE MATERIAL DURABILITY. BIBLIOGRAPHY
This issue contains a bibliography of studies and reports on concrete pipe durability. A literature search in 1983 indicated 28 states and numerous researchers had performed culvert surveys and investigated the durability of pipeline materials since 1925, resulting in 131 reports. For this issue, the literature search was updated in 1991 to a total of 153 reports. Over half of the reports are concerned with the deterioration and short service life of corrugated metal pipe; 26 percent of the reports cover multiple pipe materials; 6 percent deal only with concrete; and 9 percent are on other materials or general subjects.
American Concrete Pipe Association8300 Boone Boulevard
Vienna, VA United States 22182
- Publication Date: 1991-9
- Features: Photos; References;
- Pagination: 8 p.
- Buried Facts
- Publisher: American Concrete Pipe Association
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Concrete; Concrete pipe; Corrugated pipe; Corrugated pipe culverts; Data collection; Durability; Metal pipe; States; Studies; Surveys; Wear
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; I34: Steels and Metals;
- Accession Number: 00618618
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 31 1992 12:00AM