REGION 14 TRANSIT DEVELOPMENT PLAN, FY 1993-97
The Transit Plan discusses the present transit services available within the region; the needs, policy directions and past development accomplishments. The Plan also presents a recommended alternative, and a five-year program. Also included is a five-year capitol improvement program.
Southern Iowa Council of Governments228 North Pine Street, P.O. Box 102
Creston, IA United States 50801
- Publication Date: 1992
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Management; Needs assessment; Public transit; Regional transportation; Transportation; Transportation planning; Transportation policy
- Identifier Terms: Transportation Improvement Program
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transit services
- Old TRIS Terms: Transit management; Transportation improvement program/tip
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00623103
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1992 12:00AM