A PROGRAMME FOR RESTRICTION OF THE EFFECT OF TRAFFIC ON PUBLIC HEALTH AND THE ENVIRONMENT IN SWEDISH METROPOLITAN AREAS. IN: EXPERT MEETING AND SYMPOSIUM ON THE SEMINAR ON FUTURE ROAD TRANSPORT SYSTEMS AND INFRASTRUCTURES IN URBAN AREAS, JUNE 4-6, 1991, CHIBA, JAPAN
The Swedish Metropolitan Traffic Committee presented in March 1990 a program for restriction of the effect of traffic on public health and the environment in Swedish metropolitan areas. The committee has concentrated its work on three main problems: methods for reducing air pollutants from traffic, methods for decreasing the interference caused by traffic noise and methods for reducing the congestion on the road network.
- Japanese Ministry of Construction and OECD/Road Transport Research Programme held the Seminar on "Future Road Transport Systems and Infrastructures in Urban Areas" in Chiba, Japan on 4th - 6th June 1991 sponsored by the Japanese Organizing Committee.
Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development2001 L Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20036
Ministry of Construction, Japan2-1-3 Kasumigaseki, 100 Chiyoda-ku
- Silborn, H
- Publication Date: 1991
- Features: Appendices; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Environmental impacts; Health; Metropolitan areas; Traffic congestion; Traffic noise
- Geographic Terms: Sweden
- Subject Areas: Environment; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00621203
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 30 1996 12:00AM