MISSOURI HIGHWAY AND TRANSPORTATION DEPARTMENT 15 YEAR (1992-2007) ROAD AND BRIDGE PROGRAM: COSTS ARE IN MILLIONS OF 1992 DOLLARS
This report outlines the Missouri Highway and Transportation Department's proposed 15 year road and bridge program, which covers the years 1992-2007. The first five to six years will complete projects funded through Proposition A (1987), which approved increases in road user fees. The remaining years incorporate the identified needs of a 1989 study, needs requested since, and other work related to a longer time frame.
Missouri Highway and Transportation DepartmentDivision of Materials and Research, P.O. Box 270
Jefferson City, MO United States 65102
- Publication Date: 1992-1-3
- Pagination: 102 p.
- TRT Terms: Bridge construction; Bridges; Construction; Construction projects; Costs; Highway maintenance; Maintenance; Maintenance management; Maintenance practices; Planning; Road construction; State departments of transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Bridge maintenance
- Geographic Terms: Missouri
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Finance; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Planning and Forecasting; I50: Construction and Supervision of Construction; I60: Maintenance; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00623629
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1992 12:00AM