IH-35/DELMAR BOULEVARD INTERCHANGE STUDY, LAREDO, TEXAS. FINAL REPORT
This research report evaluates the feasibility of implementing various interchange and intersection design alternatives at the IH-35/DelMar Boulevard interchange in Laredo, Texas. Alternatives considered the operation of the IH-35 frontage roads, the ramping configuration surrounding the interchange, access and egress to IH-35 from FM 1472, the interchange configuration and operation, FM 1472 alignment, and possible alternative connections. The design alternatives may be categorized by designs that either: 1) improve the operation and capacity of the interchange, 2) reduce vehicular demand at the interchange, or 3) provide an alternative route. Design alternative are evaluated on the basis of benefit/cost and vehicle-hours of delay.
- Research study title: IH-35/DelMar Boulevard Interchange Study, Laredo, Texas.
Arlington, TX United States 76011
Austin, TX United States 78763
- Hanks Jr, J W
- Publication Date: 1992-2
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 132 p.
- TRT Terms: Access; Alternatives analysis; Benefit cost analysis; Frontage roads; Highway capacity; Highway design; Highway operations; Interchanges; Interchanges and intersections; Ramps; Shape; Traffic; Traffic delays
- Uncontrolled Terms: Configuration
- Geographic Terms: Laredo (Texas)
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; I21: Planning of Transport Infrastructure;
- Accession Number: 00623586
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: TX-92/1927-1F, Res Rept 1927-1F, TTI: 2-21D-90-1927
- Contract Numbers: Study 2-21D-90-1927
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1992 12:00AM