Physical characteristics of natural and artificial cavitation; natural and artificial cavitation of hydrofoils; controlling the lifting power of cavitating wings; venting bodies for interaction with a free water surface; artificial cavitation of bodies moving near a free water surface; hydrodynamic characteristics of screw propellers under conditions of artificial cavitation.
- Translation of monograph Iskusstvennaya Kavitatsiya Leningrad, 1971, 284p.
Joint Publications Research Service,
- Egorov, I T
- Sadovnikov, Y M
- Isaev II
- Basin, M A
- Publication Date: 1971-11-8
- Pagination: 362 p.
- TRT Terms: Cavitation (Mechanics); Cavitation erosion; Free surface; Hydrofoils; Propellers; Supercavitating hydrofoils
- Old TRIS Terms: Free surface effects
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00028944
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 10 1972 12:00AM