Volume 7 of the second edition of the Nondestructive Testing Handbook series provides details about the physical phenomena behind ultrasonic test methods. Techniques for applying the technology to numerous test object configurations are discussed, as are tests of welds, primary metals, composites, bridges and buildings, railroad materials, and aerospace components. Equipment, principles of wave propagation, and data analysis techniques are also detailed.
American Society for Nondestructive TestingP.O. Box 28518, 1711 Arlington Lane
Columbus, OH United States 43228-0518
- Publication Date: 1991
- Pagination: 900 p.
- TRT Terms: Building materials; Composite materials; Metals; Nondestructive tests; Rail (Railroads); Ultrasonic tests; Wave motion; Weld metal; Welding
- Old TRIS Terms: Rail welding
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; I35: Miscellaneous Materials;
- Accession Number: 00623423
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 2003 12:00AM