LIFT TRUCK BATTERY CHARGER EFFICIENCY
A program to promote off-peak charging of lift truck batteries raised a number of concerns regarding the effect of rigid charging schedules on battery temperature. This report addresses these concerns, as well as others, including charging efficiency, demand profiles, and power quality issues. A total of eight chargers from representative manufacturers and two battery types were used in the test program.
Ontario HydroOntario, Toronto, Canada
- Keyes, C E
- Publication Date: 1991
- Pagination: 31 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerodynamic lift; Battery chargers; Economic efficiency; Electric batteries; Off peak periods; Trucks
- Uncontrolled Terms: Efficiency; Lifts
- Old TRIS Terms: Off-peak
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Highways; Motor Carriers; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00623183
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1992 12:00AM