EXHAUST EMISSIONS FROM HEAVY-DUTY VEHICLES
This paper presents a comparison of international emissions regulations, including test cycles employed, sampling and measurement techniques, and legislated limits on pollutants. The paper also presents an overview of current work in progress on design, manufacture and testing of heavy-duty methanol engines for trucks and buses as well as a survey of the application of catalytic converters for exhaust emissions control on these engines. A review of progress in emissions control measures for diesel fuel engines is included for comparison.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0662189809
Sypher-Mueller International220 Laurier Street, Suite 500
Ottawa K1P 5Z9, Canada
- Publication Date: 1990
- Pagination: 106 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Air quality management; Exhaust gases; Heavy vehicles
- Subject Areas: Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00623066
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- ISBN: 0-662-18980-9
- Report/Paper Numbers: SSC-M38-15/91-1E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1992 12:00AM