NATIONAL TRENDS IN THE URBAN MASS TRANSPORTATION ADMINISTRATION'S STATE RURAL TRANSIT ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS: THE BENCHMARK REPORT
This report provides a snapshot of the UMTA Rural Transit Assistance Program (RTAP) state programs and is a benchmark for future analyses of UMTA RTAP. Its contents are based on information collected through a survey of the UMTA RTAP state programs. The report intends to assist states in information exchange on RTAP state activities and provide some initial information to UMTA and the Congress on the benefits and effectiveness of RTAP.
Chicago, IL United States 60637
- Publication Date: 1991
- Pagination: 27 p.
- TRT Terms: Benchmarks; Federal assistance programs; Rural transit; Transportation policy; Trend (Statistics)
- Identifier Terms: Rural Transit Assistance Program; Urban Mass Transportation Act
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Old TRIS Terms: National transportation policies; Umta section 18
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00622875
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Urban Mass Transportation Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-IL-18-X903-91-1
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 30 1992 12:00AM