BRITISH COLUMBIA. MINISTRY OF TRANSPORTATION AND HIGHWAYS: ANNUAL REPORT 1989-90
Annual report of the ministry, giving an overview of the year's activities and details on transportation planning; the major highway projects during the year; road and bridge maintenance; public consultation; safety initiatives; new materials and procedures; protection of the environment; inland ferries; and community support programs. Appendices list projects, and give regional highlights.
British Columbia Ministry of TransportationParliament Building
Victoria, BC Canada
- Publication Date: 1990
- Pagination: 99 p.
- TRT Terms: Annual reports; Economics; Needs assessment; Transportation; Transportation planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation systems
- Geographic Terms: Canada
- Old TRIS Terms: Transportation effects
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00622839
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 30 1992 12:00AM