RAILWAY AGE'S COMPREHENSIVE RAILROAD DICTIONARY
This dictionary is a guide to the words most commonly used in the railroad industry. It has been compiled to include those words that are representative of all aspects of modern railroad industru - mechanical, communications and signaling, track and structures, operations and administration. The intent was to choose and define those words and terms that are indegenous to the railroad industry and have contemporary usage among railroad professionals.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0911382003
Simmons-Boardman Publishing Corporation1809 Capitol Avenue, Suite 200
Omaha, NE United States 68102
- Publication Date: 1992
- Pagination: 160 p.
- TRT Terms: Dictionaries; Information management; Information, data, and knowledge; Railroad transportation; Railroads
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00622752
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0-911382-00-3
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 30 1996 12:00AM