APPLICATION FOR CERTIFICATION 1991 MODEL YEAR LIGHT DUTY VEHICLES - ISUZU MOTORS
Every year, manufacturer of passenger cars, light duty trucks, motorcycles, or heavy-duty engines submits to EPA an application for certification. In the application, the manufacturer gives a detailed technical description of the vehicles or engines he intends to market during the upcoming model year. These engineering data include explanations and/or drawings which describe engine/vehicle parameters such as basic engine design, fuel systems, ignition systems and exhaust and evaporative emission control systems. It also provides information on emission test procedures, fuels to be used, and proposed maintenance requirements to be followed during testing. Section 16 of the application contains the results of emission testing, a statement of compliance to the regulations, production engine parameters and a summary sheet input form on which issuance of a certificate of conformity is based.
- See also PB91-242719 and PB91-242735. Also available in set of 11 reports PC E99/MF E99, PB91-242636.
Isuzu Technical Center of AmericaNovi, MI United States
Environmental Protection Agency401 M Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20460
- Publication Date: 1991
- Pagination: 291 p.
- TRT Terms: Certification; Engine components; Engine performance; Exhaust gases; Light vehicles; Vehicle characteristics; Vehicle design; Vehicle maintenance; Vehicle performance; Vehicle tests
- Subject Areas: Design; Education and Training; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00622729
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA/460/A-91/9
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 30 1996 12:00AM