CROSS BORDER LEASING IN THE TRANSIT INDUSTRY
This paper provides an overview of cross border leasing as a possible method of financing the aquisition of rolling stock by mass transit agencies. It describes the origins of cross border leasing, a description of the FTA guidelines for use of this type of financing, an outline of completed transactions and a discussion of issues whic affect the cross border leasing market.
Public Private Transportation NetworkComsis Corporation, 8737 Colesville Road, Suite 1100
Silver Spring, MD United States 20910
Jeffrey A. Parker & AssociatesWashington, CA United States
- Publication Date: 1991-12
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: 27 p.
- TRT Terms: Financing; Leasing; Property acquisition; Public transit; Rolling stock; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Acquisition
- Subject Areas: Finance; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00622708
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Transit Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 30 1992 12:00AM