PRIVATE SECTOR ADVOCATES
The objective of this paper is to describe the role of the private sector advocate in public transportation. The paper answers a number of questions, such as: What is the private sector advocate trying to do?; Why is the advocate's job important?; What are the practices and strategies used by addvocates?; What are the factors key to the advocate's success? This paper is primarily based upon the experiences of the private sector advocate for the California Bus Association.
Public Private Transportation NetworkComsis Corporation, 8737 Colesville Road, Suite 1100
Silver Spring, MD United States 20910
California Bus AssociationSanta Monica, CA United States
- Seal, J
- Publication Date: 1992-4
- Pagination: 11 p.
- TRT Terms: Advocacy groups; Bus transportation; Private enterprise; Public transit
- Subject Areas: Motor Carriers; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00622707
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Transit Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 30 1992 12:00AM