NEW WAYS OF MANAGING SERVICES IN RURAL AREAS
Services as schools, communications, health and commercial facilities are an integral part of the economic, social and cultural life of rural areas. Their accessibility and quality are a significant factor in the development of the countryside. The survey describes new strategies being implemented in OECD countries to facilitate the emergence of services specifically suited to the new demands of rural areas.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/9264135928
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)2, rue André Pascal
Paris, France 75775 Paris Cedex 16
- Publication Date: 1991
- Pagination: 114 p.
- TRT Terms: Data collection; Quality of life; Rural areas; Rural development; Surveys; Transportation planning
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00622690
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 9264135928
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 30 1992 12:00AM