SAFETY RELATED RECALL CAMPAIGNS FOR MOTOR VEHICLES AND MOTOR VEHICLE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING TIRES. JANUARY 1, 1991 TO MARCH 31, 1991
This report contains information on the safety related defect recall campaigns during the first quarter of 1991 for motor vehicles and motor vehicle equipment, including tires. The information covers both domestic and foreign manufacturers. There were 36 recall campaigns involving 1,247,502 domestic motor vehicles, 11 recall campaigns involving 221,059 foreign motor vehicles, 7 recall campaigns involving 1,751,505 units of domestic equipment, no recall campaigns involving foreign equipment, 7 recall campaigns involving 140,016 domestic tires, and no recall campaigns involving foreign tires.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1991
- Pagination: 51 p.
- TRT Terms: Defects; Equipment; Motor vehicles; Recall campaigns; Tires
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00622643
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-807 712
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 30 1992 12:00AM