FRACTURE TOUGHNESS AND FRACTURE ENERGY. TEST METHODS FOR CONCRETE AND ROCK-PROCEEDINGS OF AN INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP, SENDAI, 12-14 OCTOBER 1988
In these proceedings, many active researchers of both fields of concrete and rock present their ideas on what kind of fracture mechanics parameters can rationally describe the real material properties, how they are determined and how they are applied to the engineering fields. Topics are: Structure & fracture mechanisms of aggregative materials; Methods to determine & evaluate the fracture toughness & energy of aggregative materials - Concrete/rock; Numerical analysis of fracture in aggregative materials & structures; New testing methods; Advanced applications.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/9061919886
AA Balkema PublishersOld Post Road
Brookfield, VT United States 05036
- Publication Date: 1989
- Pagination: 640 p.
- TRT Terms: Aggregates; Concrete tests; Fracture mechanics; Physical properties; Rocks; Test procedures; Workshops
- Uncontrolled Terms: Fracture energy
- Old TRIS Terms: Rock properties
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; I35: Miscellaneous Materials;
- Accession Number: 00622461
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 90-6191-988-6
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 30 1992 12:00AM