FATIGUE AND FRACTURE IN STEEL AND CONCRETE STRUCTURES. PROCEEDINGS OF THE INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM, MADRAS, 19-21 DECEMBER 1991
Fatigue and fracture in steel and concrete structures are causing growing concern among the design engineers. Some of the structural failures observed in offshore and ship structures have been traced to the inadequacies in design against fatigue. 110 papers from researchers and experts all over the world on: Fracture mechanics; Crack growth; Fatigue and fracture of steel; Fatigue and fracture of concrete; Fatigue behavior and testing-Joints; Fatigue behavior and testing-Structural members; Life prediction; Condition monitoring and damage assessment; Design; Reliability; Additional papers; and an Index.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/9054102055
AA Balkema PublishersOld Post Road
Brookfield, VT United States 05036
- Publication Date: 1992
- Pagination: 2000 p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete; Concrete structures; Conferences; Fatigue (Mechanics); Fracture mechanics; Steel; Steel structures; Structural design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Structural stability
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Design; Highways; I24: Design of Bridges and Retaining Walls; I53: Construction of Bridges and Retaining Walls;
- Accession Number: 00622460
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 90-5410-205-5
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 30 1992 12:00AM