AIRCRAFT ACCIDENT REPORT: UNSTABILIZED APPROACH AND LOSS OF CONTROL, NPS, INC. DBA UNITED EXPRESS FLIGHT 2415, BRITISH AEROSPACE BA-3101, N41OUE, TRI-CITIES AIRPORT, PASCO, WASHINGTON, DECEMBER 26, 1989
This report discusses the crash of United Express flight 2415 on December 26, 1989, at Pasco, Washington. The safety issues discussed in the report are air traffic control procedures, icing, aircraft certification, and aircraft operations. Safety recommendations concerning these issues were made to the Federal Aviaiton Administration.
- Adopted: November 4, 1991. Notation 5287A.
National Transportation Safety Board800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20594
- Publication Date: 1991
- Features: Appendices; Figures;
- Pagination: 68 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Air transportation; Aircraft; Certification; Crashes; Icing; Operations; Recommendations; Safety
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Education and Training; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00622330
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB/AAR-91/06
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1992 12:00AM