NISSAN TECHNICAL REVIEW TRANSACTION 1990
Titles of articles that have abstracts in English, are the following: (1) Development of a Noise Simulation Method for Ride Harshness; (2) Identification of the Rigid Body Characteristics of a Powerplant by Using Experimentally Obtained Transfer Functions; (3) Low Frequency Noise Estimation of the Vehicle Interior Using a Structural-Acoustic Coupling Analysis System; (4) Simulation of Coolant Temperature for FR-layout Vehicle Idling Condition; (5) An Approach to Improving Engine Design Performance Based on a Program for Predicting Friction Model; (6) Quantified Inspection of Hypoid Gear Tooth Bearing; (7) An Axle Torque Control Scheme using a Model Matching Control Method; (8) An Approach to Evaluating the Human Feering for a Push Button by Using a Neural Network; (9) Process Technology for Improving the Reliability of Thin Silicon-dioxide. In addition there are sections (in Japanese) under the following headings: vehicle technology; engine and powertrain; electronics; materials; computer; quality and production engineering; aerospace technology.
- Text in Japanese; summary in English. See also PB91-207357 and PB91-150938. Portions of this document are not fully legible.
Nissan Motor Company, Limited17-1 Ginza 6-chome, Chuo-ku
Tokyo 104, Japan
- Publication Date: 1990
- Pagination: 209 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerospace engineering; Computers; Electronics; Engines; Industrial engineering; Power trains; Production; Technology; Vehicle characteristics; Vehicle design; Vehicle performance
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aerospace technology
- Old TRIS Terms: Engine design
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00622154
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1992 12:00AM