NISSAN TECHNICAL REVIEW, NO. 27, 1990
Contents: New Models--The New PRIMERA; The New SUNNY; New Materials and New Manufacturin--A Supercarburizing Technique; Application of Aluminum to Body Components: Current Trends and Future Prospects; Development of a Magnetorictive Torque Sensor; Research on Automotive Interior Upholstery Concerning the Correlation Between the Good Feel of Natural Leather and Physical Properties; Forming Simulation of Stamping Processes for Automobile Body Panels by the Finite Element Method: Part 1. Analysis of Hemming Processes for Improving Hemming Quality; Development of an Automated Design System Based on Design Rules; Chassiss/Body--Technologies Incorporated in Nissan's NEO-X Concept Car; Development of an On-Board Impact Test Data Acquisition System; A New Static Composite Test Procedure for Frontal Collisions; TACT; The State and Future of Noise and Vibration Analysis Using Full Vehicle Model; Analysis of Tail Lamp Appearance at Night Using Statistical Method; A State of Estination Technology on Vehicle Reliability; Engine/Power Train--The Development of CD20 Diesel Engine; The Development of GA Twin-Cam Engine; Development of a High Performance Transmission Gear; Analysis of Coupled Vibration Between Powerpland and Driveshaft; Electronics--Application of Electronics to Preventive Safety Systems; Application of Laser Radar to Rear-End Collision Warning System; New Holographic Recording Materials and Their Applications; Development and Merchandization of Chassis Controlling G-Sensor; Computer--The Development of an alpha CAAD-II on Engineering Workstation; Development of the Automatic Electronic Editing System for Technical Service Literature; Rocket--Observation Systems for Use in Microgravity Experiments Employing a Small-Sized Rocket.
- Text in Japanese; summary in English. See also PB91-207373 through PB91-207407 and PB91-150870. Portions of this document are not fully legible. Color illustrations reproduced in black and white.
Nissan Motor Company, Limited17-1 Ginza 6-chome, Chuo-ku
Tokyo 104, Japan
- Publication Date: 1990
- Pagination: 228 p.
- Issue Number: 27
- TRT Terms: Automobile industry; Automobiles; Crash tests; Crashes; Electronics; Safety; Safety equipment; Testing; Trend (Statistics); Vehicle bodies; Vehicle characteristics; Vehicle design; Vehicle performance
- Uncontrolled Terms: Safety features
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00622153
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1992 12:00AM