POLICE TRAFFIC RADAR -- PROMOTING HIGHWAY SAFETY THROUGH ELECTROMAGNETIC ENERGY. FACT SHEET NO. 6
EEPA produces its Fact Sheet Series as part of its program to increase public and government awareness of the importance of non-ionizing electromagnetic energy. This Fact Sheet No. 6 discusses the history, technology, operation, exposure limits, and authority opinions on health hazards of traffic radar devices.
Electromagnetic Energy Policy Alliance1255 Twenty-Third Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20037
- Publication Date: 1991
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 4 p.
- TRT Terms: Electromagnetism; Police traffic services; Radar devices; Radar vehicle detectors; Speed measurement; Traffic patrol; Traffic regulations; Traffic speed
- Uncontrolled Terms: Traffic laws
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation; Security and Emergencies; I73: Traffic Control;
- Accession Number: 00620769
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: 6
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 31 1992 12:00AM