AIRPORT CAPACITY: SYNOPSES OF MAJOR STUDIES
This Fact Sheet briefly summarizes the major airspace capacity-enhancement studies produced since 1987. Prepared by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), congressional agencies, universities and others, these 14 studies have analyzed the problem of congestion and offered many recommendations to mitigate the problem.
- Fact Sheet for the Subcommittee on Aviation, Committee on Public Works and Transportation, House of Representatives.
U.S. General Accounting Office441 G Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20548
- Publication Date: 1992-2
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 28 p.
- TRT Terms: Airport capacity; Guides to the literature; Literature reviews; Recommendations; Traffic congestion; Traffic mitigation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Congestion; Mitigation
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Research;
- Accession Number: 00620446
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: GAO/RCED-92-117FS
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 31 1992 12:00AM