STATE OF THE ART DOCUMENTATION-NUCLEAR MERCHANT SHIP COLLISION STUDIES
This report presents a state-of-the-art survey of nuclear ship collision study programs. Some of the more important developments in collision barrier design that have taken place during the past two decades are discussed. These include statistical studies, analytical research, and experimental investigations.
National Maritime Research Center, GalvestonNuclear Section, PD. Box 1600
Galveston, TX United States 77550
- Anderson, A L
- Publication Date: 1974-12
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 70 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash avoidance systems; Loss and damage; Nuclear powered ships; Nuclear reactors; Safety; State of the art; Water transportation crashes
- Old TRIS Terms: Collision damage protection; Damage control; Nuclear reactor safety
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00097757
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Maritime Research Center, Galveston
- Report/Paper Numbers: NMRC-274-44020-R2 Tech Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: MA-6562
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 15 1975 12:00AM