INTERMODAL SURFACE TRANSPORTATION EFFICIENCY ACT OF 1991. PUBLIC LAW 102-240, DECEMBER 18, 1991
This is the text of Public Law 102-240, entitled Intermodal Surface Transportation Efficiency Act of 1991. It is an act to develop a national intermodal surface transportation system, to authorize funds for construction of highways, for highway safety programs, and for mass transit programs, and for other purposes.
United States CongressWashington, DC United States 20510
- Publication Date: 1991
- Pagination: 295 p.
- TRT Terms: Appropriations; Federal aid highways; Highway safety; Public transit
- Identifier Terms: Intermodal Surface Transportation Efficiency Act of 1991
- Uncontrolled Terms: Fund allocations
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00619266
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: 105 STAT. 1914-2207
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 29 1992 12:00AM