KNOWLEDGE-BASED PARADIGMS IN LAYOUT GENERATION. IN: PREPARING FOR CONSTRUCTION IN THE 21ST CENTURY, PROCEEDINGS OF CONSTRUCTION CONGRESS '91, SPONSORED BY THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF CIVIL ENGINEERS IN COOPERATION WITH THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF MINING ENGINEERS AND THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION, CAMBRIDGE, MASSACHUSETTS, APRIL 13-16, 1991
The generation of architectural layouts through knowledge-based techniques forms a notable focus in design research efforts. A significant aspect of this research centers upon the development of bubble diagrams and conceptual layouts from design requirements and guidelines. This paper focuses on issues associated with the introduction of knowledge-based paradigms into the bubble diagram generation process.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0872628019
New York, NY United States 10017-2398
- Chinowsky, P
- Publication Date: 1991
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: 6 p.
- TRT Terms: Architecture; Construction management; Design methods; Diagrams; Layout; Structural design
- Old TRIS Terms: Construction operations
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Construction; Design; Highways; Public Transportation; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00619043
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0-87262-801-9
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 29 1992 12:00AM