REPAIR AND REHABILITATION OF CONCRETE STRUCTURES. SEMINAR COURSE MANUAL
The contents of this Seminar Course Manual are as follows: Guide to Durable Concrete by ACI Committee 201; State-of-the-Art Report on Parking Structures by ACI Committe 362; Causes and Remedies of Distress -- Three Case Histories, P. Zia; Critique of a Post-Tensioned Roof Slab Failure, J.R. Libby; Preservation Technology: Evaluating Concrete in Structures, K. Mather; Cathodic Protection: Repairing a Parking Structure, "Concrete International", October 1985; Epoxy-Repaired Beams, M.A. Mansur and K.C.G. Ong; Refacing for Uniformity, "Concrete International", October 1985; Epoxy Penetration, J.M. Plecnik, R.W. Gaul, Mai Pham, T. Cousins, and J. Howard; Locating Reinforcement in Concrete, L.M. Snell, N. Wallace, and R.B. Rutledge; Rehabilitation of a Parking Garage, S.K. Ojha; Straightening Out the Tilt, Z.B. Gregorian; Repairing Concrete Corrosion, W.P. de Andrade, V.A. Paulon, and M.N.A. Saad; Repairing a Major Concrete Navigation Lock, P. Barlow; Traffic-Induced Vibrations and Bridge Deck Repairs, S. Harsh and D. Darwin; Bridge Deck and Garage Floor Scarification by Hydrojetting, S.D. Tayabji; Concrete Pavement Restoration, A Long-Range Solution, G.E. Wixson; Old Concrete Arches, A.C. Shroff; Polymer Concrete Bridge Overlays, J. Cremaschi; Problems and Repairs in Tilt-Up Construction, A.R. Kenney and B.P. Kenney; To Bond or Not to Bond, O.C. Guedelhoefer and A.T. Krauklis; continued on TRIS 618731.
Detroit, MI United States 48219
- Publication Date: 1987
- Pagination: 311 p.
- TRT Terms: Arches; Bonding; Bridge decks; Bridge piers; Cathodic protection; Chemical grouts; Cold weather; Columns; Concrete; Concrete pavements; Concrete structures; Corrosion; Cracking; Driver rehabilitation; Durability; Epoxides; Hot weather; Impregnation (Engineering); Locks (Waterways); Maintenance equipment; Parking garages; Pavement maintenance; Polymer concrete; Polymers; Precast concrete; Reinforced concrete; Repairing; Scarifying; Silica fume
- Uncontrolled Terms: Rehabilitation; Repairs
- Old TRIS Terms: Epoxy; Hydrojetting; Polymer impregnation; Silica fume concrete
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Design; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Materials; Pavements; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment; I22: Design of Pavements, Railways and Guideways; I24: Design of Bridges and Retaining Walls; I32: Concrete; I61: Equipment and Maintenance Methods;
- Accession Number: 00618730
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SCM-16(87)
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 31 1992 12:00AM