A PROFILE OF THE TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH FORUM'S MEMBERSHIP. IN: PROCEEDINGS OF THE THIRTY-THIRD ANNUAL MEETING, TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH FORUM, OCTOBER 31 - NOVEMBER 2, 1991, NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA
The Transportation Research Forum (TRF) is an independent organization of some 700 transportation professionals in the U.S. The purpose of the TRF is to encourage research and exchange of information and ideas related to local, inter-city, and international transportation, including passenger and freight transportation and logistics. The TRF provides a newsletter, a membership directory, the Journal of the Transportation Research Forum (JTRF), chapter activities, and sponsorship of the annual meeting. This paper provides basic information about the composition of the TRF membership and their attitudes about TRF services. Specifically, three areas are addressed: demographic portrait of TRF members, members' attitudes on services, and attitudes about costs of TRF services.
Transportation Research Forum1600 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 905
Arlington, VA United States 22209
- Dooley, F J
- Publication Date: 1991-11
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 19 p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Freight traffic; Logistics; Passenger transportation; Professional personnel; Public transit; Research; Transportation; Transportation management associations
- Old TRIS Terms: Transportation research
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Planning and Forecasting; Research; Transportation (General); I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00618630
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 31 1992 12:00AM