IMPACT OF NEW TECHNOLOGY ON THE USE OF GAS, WHEN IT HAS A PREMIUM VALUE FOR A PARTICULAR PROCESS
This report summarizes the replies of the countries to the questionnaire on this problem adopted by the Group of Experts in May 1984 at its fifteenth session. Replies to the questionnaire were supplied by the governments of Hungary, Germany, Austria, Ireland, Spain, Denmark, USSR, Finland, France and Czechoslovakia. The fullest replies to the questions were given by Hungary, USSR, France and Czechoslovakia. The replies are dated in the years 1985-1991. Material has also been used from the British Gas company (United Kingdom).
- Paper prepared for the Committee on Energy by the Working Party on Gas, Meeting of Experts on the Use and Distribution of Gas, Twenty second Session, 9-10 September 1991.
United NationsEconomic Commission for Europe
Palais des Nations
CH-1211 Geneva 10, Switzerland
- Publication Date: 1991-7-1
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Combustion; Motor fuels; Natural gas; Technological innovations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Heat recovery
- Geographic Terms: Europe
- Old TRIS Terms: Combustion products
- Subject Areas: Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00618436
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: GE.91-31405(EXT)
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 31 1992 12:00AM