ITALIAN STATE RAILWAYS TODAY. 1.
After discussing commercial factors, the author goes onto FS's traction policy and capital investment, and plans to increase route capacity.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00268356
Ian Allan LimitedTerminal House
Shepperton, Middlesex England TW17 8AS
- KALLA-BISHOP, P M
- Publication Date: 1975-12
- Features: Figures; Photos;
- Pagination: 6 p.
- MODERN RAILWAYS
- Volume: 32
- Issue Number: 327
- Publisher: Ian Allan Publishing, Limited
- ISSN: 0026-8356
- TRT Terms: Capital investments; High speed rail; Railroad facility operations
- Identifier Terms: Ferrovie dello Stato
- Uncontrolled Terms: Line capacity
- Old TRIS Terms: Operating strategies
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00129161
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 19 1976 12:00AM