LONGER LIFE FOR ROLLER BEARINGS? TWO-WEAR WHEELS?
Association of American Railroads proposal for a two-wear wheel, reduction in the reapplications limit for rim thickness on the 100-ton car, modified reclamation procedures for truck side frames and bolsters, and wide-ranging standards engineering including coordination with national and international standards bodies on COFC matters is discussed.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1586268
Simmons-Boardman Publishing Corporation508 Birch Street
Bristol, CT United States 06010
- ELLSWORTH, K G
- Publication Date: 1975-7-28
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Containers; Design; High capacity cars; Roller bearings; Standardization; Stresses; Trucks; Vehicle design; Wheel rims; Wheels
- Identifier Terms: Association of American Railroads
- Old TRIS Terms: Container design; Wheel design; Wheel rim stresses
- Subject Areas: Design; Motor Carriers; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00129144
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 19 1976 12:00AM