RAPID TESTING OF FRESH CONCRETE
Recent concreted efforts have resulted in the development of rapid (less than 15 minutes) field methods for determining the water and/or cement contents of fresh concrete. Several of these test methods are ready for general field use. The eight papers contained in these proceedings are arranged in order of their presentations at the conference sponsored by CERL. The first session presented papers about chemical-mechanical techniques to determine water and cement content, as well as data relating water and cement content test results to concrete strength potential. The second session presented papers about nuclear techniques to determine water and cement contents of fresh concrete.
Army Construction Engineering Research LaboratoryP.O. Box 4005
Champaign, IL USA 61820
- Howdyshell, P A
- Publication Date: 1975-5
- Pagination: 156 p.
- TRT Terms: Cement content; Chemical tests; Field tests; Mechanical analysis; Moisture content; Nuclear engineering; Polymer concrete; Strength of materials; Test procedures
- Uncontrolled Terms: Rapid methods
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear applications; Test results
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00097745
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1975 12:00AM