TRANSPORTATION SOFTWARE: AN OVERVIEW
This is the first of a two part article. In this first part, the currently available computer applications software has been broadly divided into three general categories: finance and administration; operations and planning; and public information and customer service. Each of these broad groupings can be further subdivided along functional lines. Each of these categories and their component systems are discussed briefly in the article.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1794668
PTN Publishing Company210 Crossways Park Drive
Woodbury, NY United States 11797
- Shearer, I
- Publication Date: 1991-8
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer components; Computers; Software
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00615896
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1991 12:00AM