"ANAEROBIC" ADHESIVES: VERSATILE FOR RAILROADS
Loctite Corporation has developed a special line of anaerobic adhesives which are finding many railway applications, particularly in problem areas for holding parts together under severe stress, vibration and high operating temperatures.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/4175009
Murphy-Richter Publishing Company20 North Wacker Driver
Chicago, IL USA 60606
- Publication Date: 1975-9
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Adhesives
- Subject Areas: Materials; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00128840
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Canadian National Railways, Headquarters Library
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 19 1976 12:00AM