A RESEARCH AGENDA FOR PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
On August 19-22, 1990, the public transportation committees of the Transportation Research Board sponsored a mid-year meeting in Ann Arbor, Michigan, to discuss a national agenda for public transportation research, demonstration and development. The objective of the meeting was to identify and recommend high-priority needs for future research and demonstration, focusing on the problem-solving needs identified in TRB Special Report 213. There were three workshops: (A) Management, Finance and Human Resources; (B) Service Design, Delivery and Marketing; and (C) New Technology, Equipment and Maintenance. This Circular contains summaries of the three workshops, two resource papers developed for the conference, and a list of participants.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00978515
- Distribution, posting, or copying of this PDF is strictly prohibited without written permission of the Transportation Research Board of the National Academy of Sciences. Unless otherwise indicated, all materials in this PDF are copyrighted by the National Academy of Sciences. Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1991-9
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 23 p.
- Transportation Research Circular
- Issue Number: 377
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
- ISSN: 0097-8515
- TRT Terms: Conferences; Public transit; Research; Strategic planning; Workshops
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Research;
- Accession Number: 00612003
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Aug 31 1991 12:00AM