ALBERTA TRAFFIC COLLISION STATISTICS
This report provides an overview of traffic collisions which occurred in the province during 1987. It pays particular attention to collisions which resulted in death or injury. Since 1984, limited information has been collected for crashes involving only property damage.
Alberta Department of Highways and Transport, CanadaTransportation Building, 9630 106th Street
Edmonton, Alberta Canada T5K 2B8
- Publication Date: 1990
- Pagination: 90 p.
- Alberta Transportation and Utilities
- Publisher: Alberta Department of Highways and Transport, Canada
- TRT Terms: Crash rates; Crash records; Crash types; Crashes; Fatalities; Injuries
- Geographic Terms: Canada
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; I81: Accident Statistics;
- Accession Number: 00611296
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1991 12:00AM