CONFERENCE RECORD OF PAPERS PRESENTED AT THE FIRST VEHICLE NAVIGATION AND INFORMATION SYSTEMS CONFERENCE, TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA - SEPTEMBER 11-13, 1989
This first conference devoted exclusively to vehicle navigation and information systems to be held in North America presented papers in the following sessions: Systems and technology evaluation; Human factors, parts 1 and 2; Motorist information systems; Driver response to real-time traffic information; Vehicle navigation and route guidance systems; Route planning and optimization; Vehicle identification, location, monitoring and control systems; Programs and policy; Control strategies and simulation; Digital maps and graphic information systems; Fleet management applications; Mobile data communications; Technical management applications; and Demonstration and pilot projects.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0969231628
- The Conference was sponsored jointly by the IEEE Vehicular Technology Society, Toronto Chapter of IEEE, the Ontario Ministry of Transportation, and Transport Canada.
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)Operations Center, 445 Hoes Lane, P.O. Box 1331
Piscataway, NJ United States 08855-1331
- Publication Date: 1989-9
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 564 p.
- TRT Terms: Automation; Communication systems; Driving; Mobile communication systems; Navigation
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Vehicles and Equipment; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00610676
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0-9692316-2-8
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 30 1991 12:00AM