PROTECTING PARKING STRUCTURES FROM WATER AND CHEMICAL DAMAGE
Article discusses methods for protection of parking structures from water and chemical damage. Topics elaborated upon include the following: traffic type and volume; age of structure; climatic conditions; choosing a contractor; selecting a protective system; and common protective systems (water repellant sealers, waterproofing membranes).
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1606878
Public Works Journal Corporation200 South Broad Street
Ridgewood, NJ United States 07451
- Gaffney, A
- Publication Date: 1991-6
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Chemicals; Climate; Concrete; Cracking; Parking facilities; Protective coatings; Water repellents; Waterproofing; Waterproofing materials; Wear; Weatherproofing
- Uncontrolled Terms: Concrete cracking
- Subject Areas: Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00610052
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 30 1991 12:00AM