TRAFFIC SAFETY THEORY AND RESEARCH METHODS. CONTRIBUTIONS OF THE INVITED SPEAKERS. PROCEEDINGS OF THE INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM COMMEMORATING THE 25TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE INSTITUTE FOR ROAD SAFETY RESEARCH SWOV, AMSTERDAM, 26-28 APRIL 1988
Contents: Research and Theory in Traffic Safety, FA Haight; Research on the Effect of Road Safety Measures - A Personal View (paper outline), E Hauer; Driver Models: How They Move (preliminary version), JA Michon; Statistical Models for Accident Data (abstract only), M Maher; Intervention Analysis and Structural Time Series Modelling (abstract only), AC Harvey.
Institute for Road Safety Research, SWOVBezuidenhoutseweg 62
The Hague, Netherlands 2594 AW
- Publication Date: 1988
- Features: References;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Driver rehabilitation; Drivers; Highway safety; Improvements; Mathematical models; Measures of effectiveness; Research; Statistics; Theory; Time series analysis; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Effectiveness; Intervention; Models
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00611073
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-041 037
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 31 1991 12:00AM