COMPENDIUM OF TECHNICAL PAPERS. INSTITUTE OF TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERS, 61ST ANNUAL MEETING, SEPTEMBER 22-25, 1991, MILWAUKEE, WISCONSIN
This document contains papers prepared for presentation at the 61st Annual Meeting of the Institute of Transportation Engineers. The papers are arranged according to subject area. The meeting was developed to cover the latest developments and research in traffic operations, growth management and site development impacts, urban congestion, transportation planning, light transit, transportation education, and many areas of importance to the transportation professional.
Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE)Washington, DC United States
- Publication Date: 1991
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 619 p.
- TRT Terms: City planning; Communities; Cost control; Demand responsive transportation; Environment; Intelligent transportation systems; Land use planning; Light rail transit; Parking; Traffic control; Traffic safety; Transportation planning; Urban development; Urban transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Research; Society;
- Accession Number: 00618006
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: PP-023
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 31 1991 12:00AM