MITSUBISHI MOTORS TECHNICAL REVIEW, NO. 2, 1990
Contents: Application of Plastic Model Testing to Weight Reduction of Body Work; Basic Study on Truck Frame Torsional Stiffness; Stability of Heavy-Duty Articulated Vehicles During Braking; The Effect of Fuel Injection Pressure on Diesel Engine Performance; IMEP Estimation from Instantaneous Crankshaft Torque Fluctuation; Development of High-Strength Carburized Gear Steels; Development of a Visual Sensor System for the Automobile Production Line; Application of the Evaporative Pattern Casting Process.
- See also PB91-207456 and PB91-207464.
Mitsubishi Motors Corporation5-1 Marunouchi, 2-chome, Chiyoda-ku
Tokyo 100, Japan
- Publication Date: 1990
- Pagination: 84 p.
- Issue Number: 2
- TRT Terms: Assembly lines; Casting; Crankshafts; Diesel engines; Engine performance; Fuel injection; Heavy duty trucks; Heavy vehicles; High strength steel; Plastics; Pressure; Torque; Torsion; Torsion tests; Trucks; Weight
- Uncontrolled Terms: Articulated vehicles; Model tests
- Old TRIS Terms: Automobile assembly; Weight reduction
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Motor Carriers; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00617975
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 31 1991 12:00AM