HIGH SPEED WATER TRANSIT STUDY FOR THE NARRAGANSETT BAY AREA
The information used in the preparation of this report consists of a ridership survey conducted at the Toll Plazas of the Newport and Mt. Hope bridges on February 8 and 9 1989; bridge toll token sales from the Turnpike and Bridge Authority; and traffic counts from the RIDOT and the Turnpike and Bridge Authority. Hovercraft usage and experiences information was directly obtained at the annual meeting of the International Marine Transit Association on September 19-22, 1988.
Airwave LimitedPO Box 3635
Newport, RI United States 02840
- Kenyon, C L
- Publication Date: 1991-9
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Boats; Ridership; Toll booths; Water transportation; Waterways
- Old TRIS Terms: Waterways (Transportation)
- Subject Areas: Highways; Marine Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Society; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00616773
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Urban Mass Transportation Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 30 1991 12:00AM