OHIO FY-1991 VEHICLE CATALOG
This 334-page report, prepared for the State of Ohio's 16(b) (2) program, describes three kinds of small transit vehicles: passenger vans, light transit vehicles, and modified school buses. The van series includes modified mini-vans, standard vans, and converted vans. The light transit vehicles, which are also referred to as chopped vans, body-on-cutaway van chassis, and body-on-chassis vehicles, involve building a vehicle body on a heavy-duty cutaway van chassis, or a light or medium duty truck chassis. The modified school buses are altered to provide a more spacious interior for a specified number of passenger seats and wheelchair positions than do converted vans or light transit vehicles. The document also includes detailed descriptions of the various kinds of ancillary equipment available, and costing data for a range of vehicles and accessories.
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1990-12
- Pagination: 334 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles by type; Light rail vehicles; Light vehicles; Paratransit services; Passenger transportation; School buses; Traffic restraint; Vans; Vehicle components; Vehicle size
- Uncontrolled Terms: Modifications; Transit vehicles; Vehicle restrictions; Vehicle type
- Geographic Terms: Ohio
- Subject Areas: Passenger Transportation; Public Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00616753
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Urban Mass Transportation Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-T-91-10
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 30 1991 12:00AM