DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION AND RELATED AGENCIES APPROPRIATIONS FOR FISCAL YEAR 1992. HEARINGS BEFORE A SUBCOMMITTEE OF THE COMMITTEE ON APPROPRIATIONS, UNITED STATES SENATE, 102ND CONGRESS, 1ST SESSION, FEBRUARY 28, MARCH 6, 13 AND 20, AND APRIL 18, 1991. PART 1
This publication contains Part 1 of the hearings before a subcommittee of the Senate Committee on Appropriations concerning H.R. 2942, an act making appropriations for the Department of Transportation and related agencies for the Fiscal Year ending September 30, 1992, and for other purposes. This part contains the 1992 budget justifications for the following agencies: Office of the Secretary, Department of Transportation; United States Coast Guard; National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak); Federal Railroad Administration; Urban Mass Transportation Administration; Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority; and Federal Highway Administration.
United States SenateCommittee on Appropriations
Washington, DC United States 20510
- Publication Date: 1991
- Pagination: 774 p.
- TRT Terms: Appropriations; Budgeting; Congressional hearings; Testimony; Transportation departments
- Identifier Terms: Amtrak; U.S. Department of Transportation; U.S. Federal Highway Administration; U.S. Federal Railroad Administration; U.S. Urban Mass Transportation Administration; United States Coast Guard; Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
- Old TRIS Terms: Budget requests; Office of the secretary, usdot
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; Public Transportation; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00616448
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: S. Hrg. 102-182 Pt 1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1991 12:00AM