PRICE CAPS AND INCENTIVE REGULATION IN TELECOMMUNICATIONS
The papers in this volume address a number of topics: the efficiency of long-term equilibria, strategic misrepresentation issues, regulator commitment difficulties, measuring productivity adjustments, protecting against uneconomic bypass, ensuring service quality, and capacity sizing. The resulting collection can serve both as an introduction to the incentive contract issue as well as a collection of detailed articles that focus on important contemporary issues in the theory and implementation of alternative regulatory procedures.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0792391136
Kluwer Academic PublishersP.O. Box 17
- Publication Date: 1991
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: 244 p.
- TRT Terms: Economic analysis; Incentives; Pricing; Regulations; Telecommunications
- Uncontrolled Terms: Capacity
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Highways; Law;
- Accession Number: 00616194
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0792391136
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1991 12:00AM