PROCEEDINGS OF ROAD SAFETY AND TRAFFIC ENVIRONMENT IN EUROPE (CONFERENCE). HELD IN GOTHENBURG, SWEDEN ON SEPTEMBER 26-28, 1990. CITY PLANNING; SPEED
Contents: Traffic Management by Design in One Family Housing Areas, J. Bjoerneboe; Pedestrian Safety and Delay at Crossing Facilities in the United Kingdom, J.G. Hunt; Safety of Cycling Children. Effect of the Street Environment, L. Leden; Analysis of Traffic Safety Regarding Public and Individual Transport, U. Koehler; Urban Traffic Network Design - A Spatial Approach, S.O. Gunnarsson; Comparison of Road Safety in Different Cities, H-J. Neumann; Effects of Speed Reducing Measures in Danish Residential Areas, U. Engel; Case Study Evaluating Traffic Warning Devices with Respect to Operating Speeds and Accident Rates R. Lamm, E.M. Choueiri, and T. Mailaender; Traffic Safety Effects from Traffic Calming, W. Brilon and H. Blanke; Statistical Distribution of Speeds on German Motorways, D. Heidemann; Drivers' Attitudes and Beliefs Towards Speed Limits and Speeding on Dutch Motorways, T. Rooijers.
- See also PB91-177717, PB91-177691, and PB91-179812.
Swedish National Road and Transport Research Institute (VTI)Linköping, Sweden SE-581 95
- Publication Date: 1990
- Pagination: 193 p.
- TRT Terms: Children; Conferences; Cyclists; Highway traffic control; Pedestrian safety; Planning; Speed; Speed limits; Speeding; Studies; Traffic safety; Traffic speed
- Uncontrolled Terms: Traffic networks
- Geographic Terms: Sweden
- Old TRIS Terms: Speed studies
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Pedestrians and Bicyclists; Planning and Forecasting; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00616065
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: VTI-363A, HS-041 278
- Files: HSL, TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1996 12:00AM