AN EVALUATION OF TWO ON-SITE ADMINISTERED ORIGIN-DESTINATION SURVEY METHODOLOGIES: POSTCARD MAIL-BACK VS. INTERVIEW. IN: TRANSPORTATION PLANNING METHODS APPLICATIONS. PROCEEDINGS, THIRD NATIONAL CONFERENCE, DALLAS, TEXAS, APRIL 22-26, 1991
The focus of this paper is on the evaluation of two methodologies for conducting origin-destination surveys at external stations. The San Antonio, Texas Travel Survey is used as the basis for this paper. This paper focuses on the external survey. The remainder of this paper discusses the survey methodologies; traffic control plans; survey instruments; survey effectiveness; and the survey analyses and results.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- McKinstry, D L
- Nungesser, L G
- Publication Date: 1991
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 24 p.
- TRT Terms: Applications; Conferences; Data collection; Methodology; Origin and destination; Surveys; Transportation planning
- Geographic Terms: Texas
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Research; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00616007
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Oct 31 1991 12:00AM