PROPANE UTILIZATION IN THE AUTOMOTIVE FIELD THROUGH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION, DUAL FUEL SYSTEMS AND PROPANE BLENDS
Report on the development of a dual-fuel vehicle to overcome the present dual-fuel vehicle disadvantages in emissions, fuel economy, power, and driveability, through the use of advanced engine controls. Developmental testing included engine dynamometer testing for power and air-fuel distribution, on-road driveability analysis, and fuel economy and emissions testing using a chassis dynamometer with constant volume emissions sampling.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0662175492
Chrysler Canada LimitedOttawa, ONo, Canada
- Publication Date: 1990
- Pagination: 216 p.
- TRT Terms: Driveability; Dynamometers; Engine performance; Engines; Pollutants; Propane; Vehicle design
- Old TRIS Terms: Dual fueling; Emission rates; Engine design; Propane fuel
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00615872
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- ISBN: 0-662-17549-2
- Report/Paper Numbers: SSC-M91-7/71-1990E
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 30 1991 12:00AM